I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
OSHAcademy Scaffold Safety Course 604 http://www.oshatrain.org/courses/mods/604e.html
Anchorage Base Plate Bearer Boatswains Brace Competent Crossbraces Design Load Electrical Ground Fall Protection Guardrail Lanyard Midrail Open Sides Fall Arrest System Plank Platform Qualified Rated Safety Screen Sill Tie Toeboard Toprail Working
1. Two diagonal scaffold members joined at their center to form an “X.” Used between frames or uprights or both
4. A general term for an elevated work surface composed of one or more platform units.
5. A wire or plastic screening that protects the workers and passers-by below from dropped items.
7. A rail system erected along the open sides and ends of platforms. The rail system consists of a toprail and midrail and their supports.
12. The uppermost horizontal rail of a guardrail system.
14. A horizontal member of a scaffold upon which the platform unit rests and that may be supported by runners.
16. The maximum intended load; that is, the total of all loads including the worker(s), material and the equipment placed on the unit.
17. An assembly of components and subsystems used to arrest a person in a fall from a working height.
18. Load imposed by persons, materials and equipment.
19. Person who, by possession of a recognized degree, certificate, or professional standing, or who by extensive knowledge, training or experience has successfully demonstrated the ability to solve or resolve problems related to the subject matter, the work or the project.
20. A rail approximately midway between the toprail and platform of a guardrail system.
21. A device that holds one scaffold member in a fixed position with respect to another member.
22. That portion of a scaffold platform unit that is not protected by a guardrail system, crossbraces, vertical work surfaces or stirrups.
1. Person who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions that are unsanitary, hazardous or dangerous to employees, and who has the authority to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate such hazards.
2. A conducting connection between an electrical circuit or equipment and the area, or some conducting body that serves in place of the earth.
3. A wood board and fabricated component that serves as a platform unit.
5. A footing (usually wood) which distributes the vertical loads to the ground or slab below.
6. A system designed to prevent or arrest a person’s fall.
8. A secure point of attachment for lifelines, lanyard, deceleration devices or tiebacks.
9. A flexible line to secure the wearer of a full body harness to a lifeline, trolley line or a fixed anchor.
10. A suspended seat designed to accommodate one worker in a sitting position.
11. The manufacturer’s recommended maximum load.
13. A device used between scaffold component and the building or structure to enhance lateral stability.
14. A device used to distribute vertical load.
15. A barrier secured along the sides and the ends of a platform unit to guard against the falling of material, tools and other loose objects.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live