By registering as an OSHAcademy student, you are joining a worldwide community of learners.
The aspiration of OSHAcademy is to provide anyone in the world who has the motivation and ability to
engage coursework to attain the best educational experience possible. You are part of the community
who will help OSHAcdemy achieve this goal.
OSHAcademy depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty. In order
to participate in OSHAcademy training, you must agree to the following OSHAcademy Honor Code:
OSHAcademy Honor Code
By registering as an OSHAcademy student, I confirm I will:
- personally complete all course exams without the assistance or help of another person
- not complete or submit an exam on behalf of another person
- maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password
- not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others
- not post or distribute answers to exam questions used to assess student performance
- not engage in any fraudulent or illegal activity associated with my OSHAcademy account
OSHAcademy students are are encouraged to:
- Read all course material, view course videos, and complete course quizzes prior to taking the final exams.
- Ask questions when an instructional concept is unclear on not understood.
- Participate in discussions with other students on HSE Press Forum.
Changing the Honor Code
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honor Code from time to time.
Any changes to this Honor Code will be effective immediately upon posting with an updated
effective date. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your
agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honor Code and any changes contained
Effective Date: September 1st, 2014
Last Updated: May 31st, 2017