Whether you are a current or potential safety specialist in the construction industry, by completing this program, you will be able to:
- Properly identify hazards common in the construction industry.
- Communicate those hazards to management and other employees.
- Create effective solutions to current and potential hazards.
- Contribute to safety at your workplace in meaningful ways so your employer takes notice.
- Advance in your career in the construction industry.
Safety specialists analyze many types of work environments and procedures. When you put your safety specialists or coordinators through this program, they will be able to assist you with:
- Remaining compliant with OSHA.
- Protecting workers against the many hazards associated with the construction industry.
- Decreasing liabilities.
- Educating your workers about their responsibilities.
- Increasing your safety specialist's ability to inspect workplaces.
- Pinpointing areas which need improvement.
- Taking action to prevent potential injuries.