Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount and exclusive scholarship opportunities at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for professional certification for credentials such as the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager (CSHM), Certified Instructional Trainer (CIT), and Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) credential.
CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization have a fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Remain compliant with the Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
- Effectively manage safety within your organization and make smart decisions.
- Instill the commitment needed to make safety a priority in your organization.
- Communicate your support for safety.
- Decrease the long-term costs of doing business.
- Protect your company against liabilities.
- Use safety to differentiate and rise above your competitors.