When you complete the 40-hour HAZWOPER program, you will be able to:
- Increase your marketability as a worker.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 4.0 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development plan.
- Meet the training requirements set forth by OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3)(i).
- Understand various federal safety and health regulations that will help you stay safe on the job.
After putting your management and employees through this program, you will be able to:
- Support and improve the safety culture in your workplace.
- Help ensure compliance with OSHA regulations and standards.
- Avoid penalties or contract losses due to non-compliance.
- Increase project effectiveness and efficiency by keeping workers safe and reducing injuries.
- Reduce direct and indirect costs that can arise from employee turnover, injuries, and lack-of training.
If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming a corporate client please click here.