"I want to say thank you for providing me the resources and training to obtain a career opportunity of a lifetime. The OSHAcademy training courses and programs have helped me tremendously in
my career as a safety professional. OSHAcademy as played an important role in helping be successful in that effort. I am a very passionate goal-driven leader, adept at overseeing day-to-day
operations and monitoring safety performances to ensure alignment with Occupational Safety and Health standards. OSHAcademy training has help me obtain great skills, including first-rate strategic
planning and program management abilities by:
- Overseeing safety manufacturing and logistic environments.
- Recommending and implementing procedures
- Improving safety through observation, training and continued oversight.
- Establish a safety committee/team to support a safe and healthy workplace.
- Help gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training for employees by helping them to mitigate work place hazards.
I love my career as a safety professional and my dad was a great mentor in my life and has told me that you will do great in things you love and have a passion for. He was employed at Eastman Chemical
Company for 36 years as a chemical operator and then a supervisor before he retired. Again, Thank you OSHAcademy for all of your training and support!
"Without a passion there is no vision without a vision you cannot accomplish your God called mission."
Kenny Pruitt, Plant Safety Manager (Texas, USA)